Whether you’re packing for a business trip, vacation, or relocation, it’s easy to get overwhelmed and forget some important items.
In fact, some items on our list of commonly forgotten travel items may surprise you.
7 Commonly Forgotten Travel Items To Remember
Remember to pack these commonly forgotten travel items for your next trip.
- First Aid Kit: A small waterproof bag that holds your prescription medication, bandages, painkillers, or nausea medication is a must for travel.
- Toiletries: One of the most common packing list items, but also the most forgotten, is a toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, etc.
- Chargers: Surprisingly, one of the most forgotten items when traveling. Remember to pack your cell phone charger and any other chargers.
- Reusable Water Bottle: If you’re planning a trip involving hiking and a lot of walking, staying hydrated is essential.
- Waterproof bags: Whether you need to pack muddy shoes or separate dirty clothes from clean ones, plastic bags have many uses on any trip.
Are you wondering, “What should I pack for an international trip?”
- Universal plug adapter: One of the international travel must-haves. If you’re traveling abroad, you need a plug adapter to use electronic devices.
- Important Documents: Definitely not one of the things you can forget at home. You need to have a space for your important travel documents, including your passport, travel insurance, medical documents, and, if you have one, an international driver’s license.
4 Awesome Tips On How To Pack Your Suitcase
Here are some tips for packing your suitcase for a trip.
- Start by asking yourself, “what do you need for a trip?” Then create a what to pack for a vacation checklist. This will help you stay organized and make sure you remember everything important.
- Pack your heaviest items first. This will help keep your suitcase balanced and prevent items from shifting during transport.
- Roll your clothes instead of folding them to save space and prevent wrinkles.
- Use packing cubes or bags to organize small items. This will help you find things and keep them from getting lost in the depths of your suitcase.
By following these tips, you’ll be able to pack your suitcase and prevent forgotten items from ruining your trip.
Keep Your Devices Safe Everywhere You Travel
Packing for a trip doesn’t have to be a mad rush at the last minute.
Asking yourself, “What is something that you always have, but always leave behind?” is a great question to ask before making a checklist.
Tip: One of the fun things to bring on vacation is a pocket-friendly and affordable waterproof smartphone case. This affordable waterproof case lets you take photos at the beach or underwater without damaging your smartphone.